Around 8.2 million Americans receive disability benefits from Social Security, and applying for one can be very stressful. According to the Social Security Administration (SSA), initial SSDI applications are accepted at an average rate of 22%, and approximately 63% are denied, resulting in SSDI lawyers constantly battling over keeping previous clients and even getting new ones. Investing in digital marketing is essential for SSD lawyers to stay competitive and reach more people.
To generate confidence and inspire their clients to continue fighting against hardships, SSDI lawyers have to invest in inbound marketing and other forms of promotion. Digital marketing for SSDI lawyers allows them to reach a wider audience, build brand awareness, and create an online presence that will generate more leads and increase conversions.
In this guide, you will find out about the following:
- Marketing for social security disability attorneys starts with a good website
- SEO for SSDI lawyers
- SSDI attorney PPC advertising
- Other SSDI attorney marketing tools
- How to get more SSDI leads
Marketing for SSDI Lawyers Starts With a Good Website
When marketing for SSD lawyers, a good website is of utmost importance. Your website is often the first point of contact between you and potential clients, so it must make a good impression. Your law firm website should speak your law firm's language and tell clients about your services about how you can help them get their disability benefits. Include a call to action on your website, so potential clients know how to get in touch with you.
So, what are the tips to go about it?
Provide a User-Friendly Design
Your main goal should be to create a user-friendly design for your client's SSDI lawyer website. The design should be easy to navigate and understand while also providing the necessary information that potential clients are looking for.
Some things to keep in mind when designing an SSDI lawyer website include:
- An easily navigable website
- The need for clear and concise information
- The use of visual cues to guide users
- The importance of a strong and inviting homepage
Think of Your Practice Area Pages
You should make sure that you have practice area pages on your website. This is because you want to make it easy for potential clients to find information about the specific area of law they need help with. These pages can also show potential clients that you are an expert in the field and the best option for them, even in tough cases.
Some things that you should include on your practice area pages include:
- An overview of the specific practice area
- The different types of social security disability cases that you handle
- Your experience as a social security disability attorney
- Your results in the field
- Testimonials from past clients
- Your contact information
The page should also outline the general guidelines for claiming disability benefits and the conditions that could qualify them. For instance, according to the SSA, to receive a disability benefit, the claimant must be unable to undertake any significant employment due to their medical condition. These medical conditions include:
- Vision disorders
- Balance and hearing disorders
- Speech disorders
- Heart and blood vessel diseases
SEO for SSDI Lawyers
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a critical part of online marketing for SSDI lawyers. After all, potential SSDI clients are searching for lawyers online all the time. If you're not ranking high in search engines, you're missing out on a lot of business potential. So how do you get clients with SEO services as SSDI lawyers?
- Use keywords throughout your site. Use them in your titles, in your content, and in your metatags.
- Make sure your site is well-organized and easy to navigate. This will help the search engines index your site properly and help users find the information they're looking for.
- Create fresh, original content. This is one of the best ways to attract attention from search engines and keep users coming back to your site.
The next part of this section will explore tips and strategies for leveraging SEO to improve visibility.
This Is How Content Marketing Empowers Your SEO
Content marketing enables attorneys to showcase their expertise, build trust with potential clients, and create meaningful connections with their target audience. By creating compelling content that educates readers on the benefits of SSDI services, attorneys can demonstrate their expertise and establish trust with potential clients. Through content marketing, attorneys can create blog posts, videos, infographics, e-books, and more that will help to increase their visibility on search engines and drive traffic to their websites.
Link Building as a Part of Your SSDI Attorney Marketing Strategy
Link building is an important part of any SEO strategy, and SSDI attorneys are no exception. As competition for clients increases, attorneys must have a strong digital presence and use link-building to increase the visibility of their law firm. Link building involves creating relationships with other websites that link back to your website to build your domain authority and improve your rankings in search engine results pages.
All links are relevant to the SSDI attorney niche and lead to high-quality websites. There are many ways to build links for SSDI Attorney Marketing, which increases website traffic and leads to more clients.
- Guest blogging. This involves writing original content for other websites and including links to your website.
- Submitting press releases. If you have an announcement about something interesting happening in your SSDI law firm, like an event, offer, or bonus, you can post it on online forums. You just need to create a clear and concise article detailing the announcement.
- Content marketing. An effective way to build inbound links. Creating high-quality content that is keyword rich, informative, and relevant to your target audience will help boost your ranking in search engine results pages.
- Link exchange programs. This allows you to trade links with other websites and directories to expand your reach.
- Directory listings. Create and claim your profile on legal directories. This helps you show up in search engine results for keywords related to your SSDI attorney or law.
Create and Claim Lawyer Directory Profile
A lawyer directory profile provides potential clients with information about the attorney, including their practice area, services offered, licensing credentials, contact details, and other relevant information. Creating a lawyer directory profile for disability attorney marketing SEO is an essential tool for any lawyer hoping to reach those in need of legal help.
By creating and claiming your lawyer directory profile,
- Your SSDI law firm will be able to reach a wider audience of potential clients. This increased visibility can lead to more business opportunities and new cases.
- It is easier for potential clients to find your practice when searching online. This can result in an increased number of leads and more business opportunities.
- It can give potential clients a sense of trust in your firm's reliability, especially if it is an up-to-date and accurate listing on a reputable legal directory.
To create and claim a lawyer directory profile, start by researching which directories are most famous for your practice, in this case, SSDI. When you are done with the research,
- Create an account on the lawyer directory of your choice and fill out your profile with relevant information about your practice and background.
- Include a professional headshot and any certifications or specializations that you may have.
- Be sure to review it carefully and make any necessary edits or updates.
- Claim your profile on the directory to ensure that you have full control over your listing and can access analytics to track its performance.
Take advantage of the directory's additional features, such as reviews, ratings, and blog posts. Doing so will help you further market your business and make your profile stand out from the competition.
Take Time to Set Local SEO
Local SEO helps ensure that your SSDI law practice appears at the top of search engine results for locally-based searches. To maximize the benefits of attorney local SEO, take the time to properly set up and optimize your website and other online properties.
Setting up local SEO involves creating a Google My Business profile, optimizing your website content for relevant local keywords, creating a listing on local directories, and building backlinks from other websites in your area. Additionally, ensuring that your contact information is up-to-date and easy to find on your website is essential for prospective clients to get in touch with you.
Optimize Your GMB Profile
In addition to a strong website, you should create and verify a free Google My Business (GMB) profile to ensure your business is visible in search results. A well-optimized lawyer GMB profile is essential for businesses that want to be visible in Google Maps and local search results.
By setting up a comprehensive GMB profile, SSDI lawyers can gain visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs) and maximize their online presence. You must input accurate and consistent business information such as location and contact details, opening hours, and services offered.
You can do a few simple things to optimize your GMB profile and improve your chances of ranking high in search results.
- Use keyword-rich titles and descriptions. This will help you attract more views, clicks, and clients to your business and stand out from competitors.
- Include images and videos. GMB profiles with images and videos get more engagement than those without. Adding high-quality images and videos to your GMB profile helps your business stand out and provides clients with more information about your services. Choose photos that show your law firm in a positive light and that represent your brand well. Furthermore, cover various topics in your videos, such as expertise, client testimonials, and law firm culture.
- Encourage customer reviews. Get more reviews and enhance your GMB listing by requesting past clients to leave them. Make it easy for customers to leave reviews. Include a link to your GMB listing on your website and your email signature. Thank clients who leave reviews. A personal thank-you note can go a long way in encouraging clients to leave reviews.
Respond to all reviews, both positive and negative. This shows customers that you value their feedback and are committed to providing a good customer experience.
- Use categories. Suppose you've already claimed your Google My Business (GMB) listing. In that case, the next step is to optimize your profile by adding categories since it helps improve your visibility and ranking in Local searches.
Here's a quick guide on how to add categories to your GMB listing:
- Log in to your GMB account
- Click on the listing you want to edit
- Click on the 'Info' tab
- Scroll down to the 'Categories' section
- Click on the 'Add category' button
- Start typing in the category you want to add (e.g., 'Social Security Attorney')
- Select the category from the list that appears
- Click 'Save'
SSDI Attorney PPC Advertising
With targeted ads and a detailed legal marketing strategy, you can get your message out to the right people and find the perfect SSDI attorney for your case. PPC (pay-per-click) ads typically appear at the top of search engine results, giving your business more visibility and the opportunity to attract more customers. PPC ad campaign will target potential clients searching for legal services related to Social Security Disability Insurance. Investing in PPC ads gives you a competitive edge over other business owners, increases your online presence, and reaches a much larger audience.
Google Ads is a form of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising that allows you to place ads on Google.com and other Google-affiliated websites. When someone clicks on your ad, they are redirected to your website, and you are charged a fee. With Google Ads, you can create powerful campaigns that target the right audience, maximize your budget, and drive leads and conversions. Google Ads offers a range of features to help businesses reach their SSDI attorney advertising goals, including custom campaigns, bidding, multiple ad formats, tracking, etc.
There are two advertising networks that make up Google Ads:
- The Search Network: Text ads produced by advertisers and shown on search engine results pages (SERP).
- The Display Network: A collection of websites throughout the internet that feature display adverts made by advertisers.
Bing Ads allows you to create targeted campaigns appearing in the Bing search engine and its partner sites, such as MSN, Yahoo, and AOL. It offers a comprehensive platform that allows you to target specific audiences, measure results, and optimize your campaigns. With Bing Ads, you can create custom ads tailored to the needs of SSDI attorneys. You can also target your ads to people in some geographic regions who are likely to be interested in SSDI services.
Comparison Between Google and Bing
- Targeting demographics: Due to its dominance in the market, Google sees a higher volume of searches and users. The majority of Google users are young people.
As for Bing users, 40% are in the age range of 35 to 54. Nearly half of the network's households earn less than $75,000, while 38% make over $100,000.
- Reach: Compared to Bing Ads, Google Ads offers a far wider reach. Google Ads allows advertisers to reach even more users through the Google Display Network. Between 86.6% and 92.24% of the market share for search engines worldwide is held by Google.
With more than 687 million unique PC users performing 14.5 billion PC queries each month, Bing Ads has 34% of the market for desktop search engines worldwide.
- Average CPC: Google's average cost per click (CPC) is $2.69, while Bing's is $1.54. As a result, if you had the same ad spend, you may obtain more clicks from Bing than from Google.
- Clickthrough rate (CTR): Google Ad beats Bing when it comes to CTR as it is between 3-5% as opposed to 2.84%.
- Conversion rate: Another instance where Google search advertisements outperform Bing Ads. Bing Ads often have a lower conversion rate than Google Ads. The average conversion rate for Bing is 2.94%, compared to 3.75% for Google.
- Ad type: Google's network features a variety of ad formats, including text, video, display ads, and call-only ads, all with their functions and specifications. Although Bing offers similar choices, such as multimedia and product ads, it is far from being as extensive.
By taking advantage of the vast reach of Facebook, SSDI lawyers can effectively target potential clients and promote their services. Ad targeting on Facebook allows SSDI lawyers to target users based on their interests, location, age, and more. This allows SSDI lawyers to target the right people and ensure they reach the right audience. This online SSDI attorney advertising makes it easy to track results in real-time, allowing attorneys to measure the effectiveness of their campaigns and adjust them accordingly.
Furthermore, by integrating calls-to-action into their ads, SSDI lawyers can encourage their target audience to take the desired action, such as signing up for a consultation. Ultimately, Facebook advertising provides powerful digital marketing for SSDI lawyers to reach the right audience and increase their visibility.
Other SSDI Attorney Marketing Tools
Social Media Marketing for SSDI Lawyers
People spend more time online, especially on social media. That's why having a strong attorney social media presence is essential as part of the mix of digital marketing for SSDI lawyers.
With so many lawyers to choose from, it can be tough to stand out from the competition on social media. But with a little effort, you can use social media to attract new clients and grow your SSDI law practice.
Here are some tips for social media marketing:
- Use platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter to share your insights and expertise on SSDI law. You can also read articles and other content that interest your target audience.
- Use Facebook ads to target people who live in your state and have indicated that they are interested in disability law.
- Make sure your website is optimized for SEO and includes your contact information and links to your social media profiles.
- Don't forget visuals like photos and videos that help your posts stand out.
SSDI Lawyer Email Marketing
Email marketing is a great way to connect with potential clients and ensure they know about your services. By creating compelling email campaigns, you can reach a wide audience and increase your chances of securing more SSDI claims.
Law firm email marketing campaigns allow you to:
- Promote an upcoming event, bonus, or special offer.
- Ask your clients to take action on your website, social media platform, and others.
- Provide a free consultation, e-book, event ticket, or something similar.
Keep an Eye on Client Reviews
Reviews are valuable tools that give insight into your services, especially positive ones. Of course, not all reviews will be positive. But negative reviews can be helpful, too. They can allow you to see how you can improve your firm's marketing efforts. And if you see a trend of positive reviews, that's a good sign that your firm is on the right track.
Many online users check reviews of services before they choose. So how do you keep track of client reviews? There are a few different ways. You can get reviews on various sites like GMB, lawyer directories, and social media platforms. You can set up Google Alerts for your firm's name or regularly check sites like Yelp and Google Maps. No matter how you do it, ensure you regularly check for reviews and reply to them promptly.
You can also ask your past clients for feedback by emailing them your link or adding it to your GMB profile.
Establish Relationships and Invest Time in Networking
Networking will help you build a successful practice and connect with potential clients seeking disability-related legal assistance. It allows you to stay abreast of industry trends, gain valuable insight into relevant issues, find mentors and discover resources that can assist you in providing the best possible legal services.
To do so, you should be involved in the local legal community, attend conferences, join professional organizations, and reach out to colleagues. You can also use social media like LinkedIn to connect with other attorneys and build your network. The relationships can create opportunities for collaboration on complex matters or referral arrangements. Additionally, you should take time to cultivate those relationships by providing helpful resources and advice and seeking out new sources of information.
How to Get More SSDI Leads: Final Words
The Social Security Disability Insurance program can provide much-needed financial relief for those who qualify. Still, it can be difficult to find new legal SSDI leads. If you're wondering how to get clients as an SSDI lawyer, you can use a few strategies to increase your chances of success. Optimize SEO and think about PPC. Building relationships with referral sources, prioritizing social media, and using email campaigns can further help to drive traffic to your website and generate more leads. Additionally, create informative content about SSDI eligibility requirements and the application process.
Consider partnering with a professional digital marketing agency like Grow Law Firm (GLF) to help you maximize your reach and generate quality SSDI leads. With our expertise, you'll be able to get more out of your marketing efforts, increase the number of prospective clients, and maximize ROI.