Having a solid internet presence is crucial. Many workers' comp clients will start their search for workers' compensation attorneys or law firms online, so it is significant that your websites are up-to-date and easy to navigate. Make sure that your websites include information about working lawyers and how you can help prospective clients.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when marketing to potential workers' comp clients. First, it is essential to understand the needs of this particular type of client. What are their main concerns? What are their most significant pain points? Following a thorough grasp of this, you can begin to develop a law firm growth strategy that will resonate with them.
What you'll discover in this article:
- What Should a Website Have to Attract Potential Workers' Compensation Customers?
- SEO strategy as a part of a workers' comp marketing campaign
- Paid Search Marketing to Provide Workers' Compensation Leads
- How Can Keywords Help You Get to the top of the Search Engines?
- Search Ads As One Of The Best Marketing Methods
- Workers Comp Law Firm Social Media Marketing
- How Do Workers' Comp Customers Use Different Social Networks?
- Reviews and Testimonials, and How They Affect Marketing
- Leveraging the power of video marketing for workers' compensation attorney marketing
A Website That Gets Workers’ Compensation Leads
Some injury and law firms are using law firm marketing to generate workers' comp leads. The trick is getting the most from what you have to market. The best way to present the information on your website is to design it with that purpose in mind.
You may put your company ahead of the competition by investing in high-performance website design services and developing a better online presence.
However, for anyone interested in this type of marketing, the question immediately arises: "What should a site have in order to attract potential workers' comp customers?" In order to answer this question, we have broken down the most crucial parts that a website should have.
Use Content Marketing
Keep your law firm website content short, sweet, and to the point. Avoid using acronyms, business speak, or lawyer lingo while writing so that your reader can understand it. Explain the meaning behind everything.
In today's age, people have short attention spans, so it is essential to ensure everything is spelled correctly and is relevant to what you are talking about. Lastly, providing too much information will not lead to any loss of business- more is better here.
Provide a Good User Experience
Visitors to your site are usually in a hurry and don't want to spend time trying to figure out how to use your site or where to find what they're looking for. That's where User Experience (UX) comes in. UX helps visitors use, understand, and stay on your website by making navigation simple and logical, with a clear hierarchy.
What's more, your website must not only look good but also function well, regardless of the device it's being accessed on. Optimizing for mobile not only improves the experience of your visitors but will also positively impact your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rankings.
Social Proof as the Way to Show Attorneys' Competition
People are more likely to buy from you if they see that other people have had success with your lawyers. This is called "social proof." Including testimonials on your website from past customers is one way to provide social proof. If you have any press mentions or awards, those can also be included on your website as social proof.
Provide Practice Area Pages
Without practice area pages, a website cannot be considered comprehensive. Prospective clients use practice area pages to learn more about the specific services that your lawyers provide. Practice area pages should be well-written and informative, providing an overview of the relevant law and how your lawyers can help clients in need.
Practice area pages are a significant way to build trust and credibility with prospective clients, as they can see that you are knowledgeable and experienced in the areas they need help with.
Have Strong Calls to Action
Every site should have a purpose, and that purpose should be clear to visitors as soon as they land on your page. If you don't ask anything of your visitors, they're likely to do nothing.
Even informational sites should encourage visitors to take some action, whether it be reading and sharing articles or knowledge, subscribing to company information on social media, downloading toolkits, joining mailing lists, or learning more about your lawyers. Make sure there's an "ask" on every page of your site or nothing will happen.
SEO Strategy as a Part of a Workers’ Compensation Marketing Campaign
The importance of search engine optimization (SEO) for law firms cannot be understated. According to numerous studies, the majority of online experiences - nearly 68% - begin with a search engine. However, very few searchers - less than 1% - click on results from the second page.
In other words, if you want to generate more workers' compensation leads for attorneys with SEO, you need to make sure your law firm's website appears on the first page of Google. However, the legal industry is one of the most competitive out there, and that can make it quite hard to get ahead.
SEO practices are essential for any website that wants to rank well on search engines. By creating quality content that is optimized for SEO, you can increase your chances of appearing on the first page of Google, which can dramatically increase traffic to your site.
One way to make your law firm more visible to workers' comp leads is to appear at the top of Google's search results through local map listings. This law firm marketing strategy will help increase your company's chances of being seen and chosen by those looking for lawyers in your area.
Map listings appear above organic results on a search engine results page (SERP). By targeting your audience and providing them with helpful information, you'll be able to gain their trust and interest, leading to growth in conversions.
The first step to improving your firm's local ranking is to claim and update the information on your law firm Google My Business account. When updating your firm's information, it is important to:
- Enter complete and accurate data, including your address, phone number, business category, and relevant attributes.
- Verify your location. By verifying your law firm's location with Google, you're increasing the chances that potential customers will be able to find you when they search for law firms like yours in their area.
- It's essential to keep your law firm hours up to date, including when you open and close, as well as days that you are closed for holidays and events. It ensures that your customers know when they can expect you to be open and helps them plan their lives around your schedule.
- Managing reviews and giving feedback is essential for a few reasons. Positive reviews from your current and former clients can help you rank better and make it more likely that a prospective client will contact you. Responding to reviews also shows that you value your clients' feedback.
- Adding photos to your business profile is a great way to show your potential customers who you are and what you do. Try adding a picture of your office or staff to give them a better idea of what it would be like to work with you.
There's no doubt that internet directories are the new go-to method for finding attorneys, and there's no turning back now. This should be great news for lawyers, as online directories offer a number of benefits over the old ways of doing things.
With online directories, you can easily measure your performance and track your results, which is something you couldn't do with older methods. Let's examine the benefits that local legal directories may provide for a workers' comp lawyer in more detail.
- Exposure is one of the most important reasons to list your firm in an online directory. With 97% of people starting their search for a workers' comp lawyer online, you need to make sure your firm is easy to find.
- Backlinks play a big role in your website's domain authority (DA). Domain authority is a major factor in your search-engine-results-page rank. The higher the SERP rankings, the more likely your sites are to be seen by potential customers.
- Local search visibility. The "local 3-pack" is a term used to describe the top three local law firms that appear in the search results for a given location. In order to increase your chances of appearing in the local 3-pack, it's essential to ensure your firm has a consistent name, address, and phone number across the web.
- Credibility. Being listed in an online directory, especially one that's integrated with a well-known web resource gives the impression that your law firm is credible and has a good reputation.
Paid Search Marketing to Provide Workers' Compensation Leads
Paid search engine ads services can help deliver immediate results, which is something that SEO cannot always do. SEO can take a long time to show results, whereas you can post an ad on Google today and start receiving calls from injured workers' comp leads the same day.
Having said that, there are some disadvantages that come with search ads. The first would be the cost. Search ads can be incredibly expensive - and this is especially true for the legal industry - which features some of the highest CPCs out of any industry. For example, the keyword “Lawyer” has an average CPC of $54.84, which makes it the 4th most expensive keyword on Google.
How Can Keywords Help You Get to the Top of the Search Engines?
In order to find the most relevant keywords for your site, you can use the Google Keyword Planner. With this tool, you will be able to identify the words that will bring the most bang for your buck.
Additionally, you should be aware that general keywords like "lawyer" and "attorney" usually don't generate as many workers' compensation legal leads as specific phrases. This is due to the sheer amount of competition. The fewer competitors for certain keywords, the more effectively they will attract potential customers to the site.
Search Ads As One of the Best Marketing Methods
Users are much less likely to click on ads than organic search results, which is another possible drawback of search ads. Research shows that Google AdWords' average click-through rate (CTR) is 8.46% in the advocacy and legal field.
Even lower CTRs may be achieved with poor-quality advertising. In other words, you might not immediately see an increase in workers' compensation legal leads.
The process of managing successful search ad campaigns is not simple. Ad investment might be wasted on poorly managed campaigns while receiving nothing in return. Therefore, you should consider using the services of a legal marketing agency to run your campaigns if you don't have time for that.
Workers Comp Law Firm Social Media Marketing
As an industry professional, you're probably using lawyer social media profiles to find and share information. You might even be part of a senior management team that's utilizing these platforms. And it's not just for collecting data- professionals are also using social media to enhance their networks.
Interestingly, survey respondents said they prefer to read quietly in the background rather than actively participate in discussions when asked about online and social media groups they belong to. It also applies to Facebook groups they join to show their interest in the information being offered rather than the purely social aspects of posting and liking other people's comments.
How Do Workers' Comp Customers Use Different Social Networks?
According to the survey, people who used LinkedIn were often interested in conferences, events, national events, and trends. In order to cut costs (medical costs, claims costs), they wanted to know how industry issues were being handled so that injured workers could receive better care.
Regarding use, the survey's findings revealed that Facebook and Twitter are two of the most popular sites for work and individual use. About 50% of respondents said they expected increased access to social networking sites when asked if they would continue to use these sites to communicate.
Workers' compensation attorneys use Facebook and LinkedIn in completely different ways. While survey participants said they would use LinkedIn to find new contacts and opportunities, participants said they would not use Facebook to look for opportunities to buy vendor or worker compensation services.
Reviews and Testimonials
People often rely on online ratings and lawyer review sites as "social proof" before making a purchase decision. When selecting a service provider, most consumers frequently give preference to personal recommendations from friends or family above reviews and comments found online.
However, according to a 2017 survey, 57% of people consider online ratings "really essential" when making a purchase decision. There were just 2% who felt they were "not at all essential."
In another survey, 97% of respondents indicated that they consider online reviews and testimonials to be the most reliable sources of information they can easily access to evaluate a company.
In order to obtain the best possible testimonials from your clients, you must first ask for them. You can encourage positive feedback by providing some guidance in the form of questions, such as:
- What made you choose to work with me?
- What was your experience of working with me like? Have I gotten your problem?
- How did things change after working with me? Was the problem resolved? Did I help you achieve the desired outcome?
Leveraging the Power of Video Marketing for Workers’ Compensation Attorney Marketing
Video marketing is becoming the most important method of advertising. Instead of reading web materials or articles, many people who are researching a workers' comp lawyer or looking for a law firm prefer to watch videos.
Effective video marketing for lawyers can be done in a variety of ways. Start by making your own original video content. Alternatively, you can make a video that briefly talks about workers' comp laws in your state. Additionally, you may advertise your business on YouTube.
There are a lot of reasons why you should think about placing YouTube advertisements:
- Using video material builds trust with potential customers.
- Your legal firm's brand recognition can be significantly increased.
- Using the platform's clever marketing features, you may target consumers depending on their demographics.
- You can get more high-quality workers' comp referrals.
The most prosperous law firms use wide-ranging legal marketing strategies to get workers' compensation leads for attorneys via several channels. Consider starting small with one or two legal marketing strategies if you are new to legal marketing. Expand your reach to more platforms once you start seeing good results. Gain growth in your business success, get more referrals, and watch your practice grow.
Workers' comp cases are some of the most lucrative for personal injury lawyers. In order to start getting workers' comp leads, it is essential to understand how to market to them. The most effective way to start getting workers' compensation leads is through a high-performing digital marketing agency that has expertise in this area.
That's where we come into play. By using targeted keywords and phrases, our professional agency can help you attract more clients who are looking for legal help. The Grow Law Firm team knows the best methods for attracting payers, adjusters, and injured workers.
- Get a clear picture of your firm's performance
- Boost your online presence
- Get a clear picture of your firm's performance
- Boost your online presence