Sasha and Paul explore:
- Advocate Capital’s mission of giving plaintiff law firms’ clients access to capital they have tied up in case expenses.
- The main factors that determine the amount of capital that can be secured.
- The reasons a prospective borrower might be rejected; it’s usually less about a credit score than one might think.
- How the cost of capital for the cases you win is zero.
- Important things to consider when making a switch from working as a defense lawyer to the plaintiff side.
- The best way to obtain operating capital.
- What a properly financed firm looks like.
- The importance of having financial discussions around borrowing so you can act before the acute need arises.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners Bank website - tps://www.pnfp.com
- Advocate Capital website - https://www.advocatecapital.com
Connect with Paul Myers:
- Paul Myers’s email address - [email protected]
- Paul Myers's LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulbmyers
- Paul Myers's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/paulmyersaci
- Paul Myer’s direct line - (615) 577-5445