Sasha and Chester Talk About
- The events that led up to Chester becoming the 2008 U.S. Memory Champion.
- How anybody can improve their memory at any point in time.
- 3 overarching principles that can help you achieve a better memory, the first of which is turning something you want to remember into a picture in your mind.
- If you want to remember that somebody is called Mike, you might want to picture a mic, or him singing into a mic to create an effective visual.
- The more senses you involve, the more your brain will be activated.
- Chester’s Memory School, which teaches you the methods he used to become a national memory champion.
- Memory School Website - https://www.memoryschool.net/
- David Pogue Website - https://davidpogue.com/
- Eric Kandel, Nobel Prize winner in Physiology or Medicine - https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2000/kandel/facts/
Connect with Chester Santos
- Chester Santos Website - https://www.internationalmanofmemory.com/
- Chester Santos Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TheInternationalManofMemory/
- Chester Santos Twitter - https://twitter.com/ChesterJSantos
- Chester Santos YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/IntlManofMemory